Hi Everyone! Hope you are doing ok and not too stir crazy?
Firstly I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of our little shop over this latest lockdown. Honestly you guys are amazing! Thank You!
And a special thank you goes out to my wonderful Mama who has been in the shop in the cold and wet to pick, pack and post all your scrummy orders – SHE. IS. THE. BEST.
As this third lockdown comes to a close I wanted to let you know our plans for reopening the bricks ‘n’ mortar shop to make the transition from sheltered little pit ponies to fully match-fit thoroughbreds.
As many of you know I have been shielding and, although I have had my first dose of the vax, I’m not taking any chances! With this in mind I thought I would take you on a trip down memory lane and remind you of our in-store shopping guidelines.
1. Masks are mandatory in-store. If you are exempt from wearing one on health grounds please let me know and we will happily serve you at the door/ outside (weather dependent obvs!) Wearing a mask has been proven to significantly protect others from transmission of SARS Covi 2 and I am so grateful for your cooperation with this.
2. There will be a ready supply of hand sanitiser as you come in the front door and at the till point. Please use as much as you like! Please use the hand sanitiser before you enjoy any yarn-squishing so that you and all our customers can feel confident when shopping and choosing fibre.
3. We will be cashless for the forseeable future which means no minimum card spend applies. Please use contactless payments where possible.
4. We will limit the number of customers in store to two people or two bubbles. If you are in a bubble you are welcome to stay together but please remain physically close so as to enable social distancing in store. There will be markers placed around the shop at 2m to help you keep to the social distancing guidelines. This will be in addition to staff.
…and perhaps the most important one…
5. Please be patient and kind to the sales team and your fellow shoppers. Nobody really likes this situation we are in but these measures are necessary to help people stay healthy and safe.
So…. those are the measures I have put in place to keep us safe. My dodgy lungs have dictated a far stricter way of life for me and I, for one, am desperate to get back to normal! Sticking to guidelines should enable a quicker route out of lockdown and I am HERE FOR THAT!
As before, you can always organise to Click ‘n’ Collect or have items posted out to you.
Your High Street needs you more than ever dudes! I will be beaming under my masks even if you can’t see!
Loads of love to you
Love Laura and The Woolly Team xxx